Marketing Coordinator, London, £26k, Software
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator
- Assisting in the daily operations of the marketing team.
- Coordination of marketing collateral and activities
- Communication between internal teams regarding marketing requirements.
- Assisting with email marketing and creation of email send outs.
- Handling requests for new marketing materials for the sales teams.
- Attending events and assisting with the organisation.
- Ensuring all marketing materials are consistent in branding.
- Uploading data onto the CRM.
- Carrying out competitor reviews and presenting ideas for marketing.
Background of the Marketing Coordinator
- Degree educated ideally with a marketing related degree.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Some previous marketing experience is essential.
The company is growing rapidly and offers excellent long term opportunities for progression both nationally and internationally.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator, London, £26k, Software
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly