Account Director – Digital/Social Creative Agency
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 p.a DOE
Our client is a rapidly growing creative digital agency who engage with clients through all phases of delivery: Planning and Insight, Digital Strategy, Campaign Creation, Design and Build, Digital Marketing and Paid Promotion.
We’re looking for a digital pro, with strong account management skills to help us deliver hard hitting contagious campaigns and results-driven strategies.
You have a sound understanding of digital across its many spheres and you’re commercially aware and driven.
looking for someone who is ambitious and able to take ownership of some exciting projects. Someone who can help drive winning strategies as well as help us to win new accounts.
This role will be pivotal in growing the agency – in a nut shell a great opportunity to develop a career
- You have at least 4-5 years agency experience or in-house at a leading brand
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about digital and abreast of new trends and tools
- You’ve helped drive winning creative campaigns for leading brands Your ideas are insight driven and you have a strong command over reporting and analysis
- You’ve got proven experience in social media, and are confident with drafting strategies
- Your experience encompasses paid, earned and owned channels and you can sell all three to clients
- Good knowledge of SEO
- You can deliver excellent customer service, including trouble shooting and the ability to provide sound digital marketing advice
- You’re able to prioritise and distribute workload under pressure
- You have a strong commercial awareness
- Able to talk to clients confidently about the services we offer
- You are able to drive profitability on your accounts
- You can manage and report on key accounts
- You’re able to cross sell and upsell services to current clients
- In-depth knowledge across all spheres of digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to form strong client relationships leading to high retention
- Ability to sell to new and existing clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to inspire and lead more junior members of staff
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly