Senior Marketing Executive
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer with experience of B2B marketing campaigns
- Chance to join a market-leading, international media organisation
- Own the marketing strategy for their headline events
The Role: An opportunity has arisen within a market-leading media organisation for an established marketer to work on the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategy to drive delegate revenue across a portfolio of international events and executing these campaigns through a variety of on- and offline channels. The successful candidate will need to have B2B lead generation experience and excellent copywriting skills. There is definite opportunity for a confident, commercially focused marketer to progress and develop their career in marketing.
- Supporting the creation of marketing strategy for the portfolio of events including paid-for conferences and awards
- Driving delegate registration and attendance
- Creation of the campaign calendar
- Database development, data segmentation and creating audience lists
- Creating awareness and engaging with targeted customer groups
- Working with external agencies to implement email, direct mail and PPC campaigns
- Liaising with designers and digital marketers to create content for social media, videographics and infographics
- Analysing all campaigns making insights to drive future campaigns
- Budget management
To apply to the role of Senior Marketing Executive, you MUST have:
- B2B lead generation campaign marketing experience
- Experience in an events' organiser - conferences, awards, training
- Digital marketing skills across email, social media, Google AdWords and website
- Experience managing and developing a database
- Strong analytical skills and know key marketing statistics
- Been involved in writing strategic marketing plans
- Ability to handle marketing budgets
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Company: This large B2B media organisation are based in Central London and have a huge portfolio of industry-leading events. These B2B events target multiple sectors and focus across both the UK and International markets. The company is looking to hire a commercially focused marketer who is ready for their next challenge and wants to grow and develop quickly.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000-34,000
- Bonus: 20%
- Company benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly