IT Project Manager
Enjoy excellent benefits like childcare vouchers, flexible working hours and holiday allowance as IT Project Manager for a market leading financial company in central Liverpool!
Located in the heart of Liverpool, our client's modern and vibrant office is sitting on the waterside of the River Mersey; meaning you'll have an excellent view from your desk! The company is also a short walk from four major train stations in Liverpool and you'll find that Liverpool's most famous landmarks are sitting on your doorstep.
Our client has experienced a huge amount of success since their start-up and is now a market leader in the sector! They invest a lot in their employees and provide a fun and friendly environment to work in, as well as, excellent training and support to nurture their skill set.
As the IT Project Manager, you will report and work closely with the IT Business Systems Manager, when managing the SharePoint Projects and the pipeline Manage Business Systems Project! It is, therefore essential to have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines and produce work to the highest standard!
This is an amazing opportunity for you to gain imperishable experience with a major UK organisation!
The Main Responsibilities for the IT Project Manager:
- Liaise with the Business Analysts and the Project Stakeholders in order to establish KPIs and deliverables for each project
- Oversee and take the lead on all projects; becoming involved in each and every milestone
- Manage all projects
- Produce monthly and weekly reports highlighting the development of each project for clients and key stakeholders
- Motivate and train other team members and carry out peer evaluations on a regular basis
- Generate all documentation that is required for every project including RAID Log, Project Plans, Risk Management Plans and Summary Roadmaps
- Adopt and adhere to Governance framework when required
- Offer your support to the IT functions, by adopting the best practise guidelines for planning, RAID management and resource management
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 5 years' + previous experience working as a Project Manager or a Senior Project Manager
- Previous experience of working within a financial institution, delivering IT and Technology change
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical projects as well as being proficient using Microsoft Project
- Capable of creating product and lifestyle based plans which will be used within the Programme Team
- Possess excellent time management, communication and organisational skills are vital for the job
- Confident when dealing with Stakeholders and building up strong working relationships with other employees
- A sound knowledge of governance frameworks and delivery methodologies
- Able to generate standard project management artefacts effectively
- A team player who is capable of working efficiently on their own
- A strong leader, who has an eye for detail and an ambitious mind-set
Tempted by this job? Then apply online now!
Apply for IT Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly