Product Analyst required for a market leading brand on quality products and within a fantastic culture. You are a superstar at analysis, product planning, forecasting, lifecycle management and have strong negotiation / stakeholder management skills. This is a highly attractive role within this team looking after the flagship market-leading product category. The next step within the business is Product Management!
You will develop close communications with factory personnel, internal stakeholders and customers in order to undertake effective product lifecycle management of products in the Australian marketplace.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake the 3 key responsibilities for product planning, marketing planning and sales planning for the portfolio
- Development of the portfolio, including deep analysis of market trends and financial statements
- Accurate forecasting of inventory to achieve category targets
- Develop pricing policy and communicate price changes (ensure competitiveness)
- Participate in cross functional initiatives across the marketing team and broader organisation
- Working with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, deliver effective merchandise planning for the Australian market
- Undertake 'sell through' oriented management through retailer data analysis and market PSI
The successful candidate will have:
- Equivalent to degree-level Marketing qualification
- Extensive experience working in a similar, analytical role
- Consumer Electronics industry experience (preferred)
- Expert analytical skills - Excel and associated reporting (critical)
- Strong representational skills to maximise relationships with factory (based in Japan and Malaysia)
- Competent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex numerical and PSI (Profit, Sales and Inventory) related tasks and applications
These skills combined with a 'one team' approach and passion for the brand will set you up for success and enable you to drive results within the portfolio and the wider business!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Product Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly