Account Manager - Strategic Marketing / Suffolk
Strategic Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Suffolk
Account Manager With skills in strategic marketing
A Strategic Account Manager is required for successful Suffolk based marketing firm. We have partnered with a fantastic firm in the Suffolk area who are looking for bright and talented Marketing professional who has been working as an AM agency side, if you are currently work in a marketing firm this position is worth a look.
You’ll be involved in some exciting strategic design and marketing projects for some great clients, the sort you may expect to find in a London agency, you'll be working across a good mix of big brands. You’ll be experienced working across the board for the normal marketing collateral which will need to have been gained agency side, as well as for some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff too. With this role you'll have plenty of opportunity to get involved and show us what you’re marketing skills are all about!
Our client gets excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate their clients brands and they’re looking for a likeminded Strategic Account Manager or Strategic Brand Marketing professional, Marketing Account Manager or similar. This could be a simple job move for you or maybe one to further develop your career. If you’re the sort that likes to be instrumental in the production of intelligent, well conceptualised marketing tools for their clients then this position could be just what you’re looking for!
You’ll get the opportunity to work on FMCG, B2B and B2C, Events, Branding, On and Off line, Experiential and various other marketing channels and initiatives. So, if you’re an industry marketing or design agency specific strategic account manager looking to broaden your strategic skills and experience base then we need to hear from you. Are you going to get this type of position anywhere else in the Suffolk agency scene, probably not? Get your CV up to date and come and impress the hell out of us!
You’ll need some key disciplines for this role.
- Great Communicator – written and spoken!
- Experience in brand marketing gained agency side
- Understanding of the conceptual process
- A good presenter for that all important pitch
- Well presented
- Understanding of the creative process
- Print and Project management skills
- Good experience of current digital marketing techniques
- Experience with the relevant software packages
- Experience creating your own pricing and proposal documents
- A real team spirited individual who's exceptionally organised
- Great industry knowledge, up-to-date with current trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of
- Working with your colleagues to manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design.
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas
- Creating presentation materials
- Having the odd laugh!
So, what’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the offices; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and they create some fantastic work for their clients. Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition with a great culture.
And how do you know if you’re the right candidate?
You’ll just know. If you’re like these guys you probably live, eat, sleep and breath marketing, you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on a divers range of projects and have good solid commercial strategic marketing and account management experience with exposure to interesting clients and their projects then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come in for a chat. What’s important is that your experience is relevant and you’re a good cultural fit.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
Please forward your CV quoting any job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include details about your current salary and any benefits you receive along with notice period and availability for interview.
We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Apply for Account Manager - Strategic Marketing / Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly