Social Media Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify new trends and opportunities with responsibility for driving innovation and best practice.
- Develop and implement social media marketing programs to generate traffic, incite conversation and engagement and grow advocacy.
- Work with the Head of Content to support the planning and development of social marketing plans and specific social media campaign plans that deliver against business goals.
- Engage and co-ordinate with brand, editorial and social teams across regions to ensure they are joined-up with central plans and empowered to deliver in local markets.
- Production of detailed weekly and monthly performance reports and post-campaign reports where appropriate.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working for a luxury brand either client or agency side is essential
- Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns within B2C and B2B environments.
- Ability to take full ownership of a Social Media role
- A solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools and the ability to use the data to drive performance.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work with large data sets with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly