Investor Relations/Corporate Access - Top Tier Financial Servic
A highly prestigious and established corporate broker requires an Investor Relations candidate to join their London based team.
You will be accountable for the company's' Investor Relations and Corporate Access services working as part of a highly supportive and friendly team.
- Develop and implement the IR strategy for corporate clients
- Organise institutional roadshows, site visits and, where relevant, Capital Markets Days for corporate clients
- Run shareholder reports to prioritise meeting allocation and investor targeting
- Work with the other members of Investment Banking to co-ordinate the IR contact programme for target clients
- Where appropriate, attend pitches, sales force presentations and institutional lunches
- Work with respective team members to ensure that logistical aspects of roadshows are in place
- Attend sales force presentations and lunches as required
- Prepare investor profiles and collate post meeting feedback
- Organise and attend IR strategy presentations when required
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated
- Proven IR/Corporate Access/Roadshows experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident in multi-tasking
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
This exciting opportunity will give you exposure to world renowned businesses in a fast-paced and stimulating work environment.
If you would like to discuss in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact me fo0r as confidential discussion.
Apply for Investor Relations/Corporate Access - Top Tier Financial Servic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly