Role: UX Designer
Length: 3 months+
My client is looking for a UX Designer with proven background in web application development and design.
This work requires the successful applicant to take ownership and lead the user experience and experience design of the software projects. You will work as part of an integrated software project team consisting of analysts, developers and test engineers.
The successful applicant must be comfortable working in an Agile software development environment, be able to demonstrate strong initiative, as well as proactively collaborating with other groups. There is a strong focus for this role on delivering exceptional User Experience.
- Ability to deliver solutions to business problems which have exceptional user experience
- Awareness and application of the latest software UX methodologies
- User centric approach to design
- Experience leading the design life cycle from design research through to final design artifacts including:
- Coordinating and leading user research and interviews
- Experience delivering mockups using HTML, Axure RP and/or Balsamiq
- Use of Experience Design (XD) techniques to ensure a positive overall customer experience for the brand and related services and products
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for UX Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly