Digital Content Editor
- Support the Web & Digital Marketing Manager to produce digital - initiate, coordinate and deliver the organisation requirement for digital content including written, multimedia and graphic, across the business.
- You will liaise with various stakeholders including freelancers, members of the public as well as colleagues within the Marcomms Team
- Plan, develop and create the regular delivery of digital content across the website portfolio, social media and online channels, including newsletter.
- Research and write content for all our online channels
- Drive and deliver multimedia content, including a series of webinars and online video productions as required.
- Work with the Digital Content Coordinator to plan content requirements and ensure our website portfolio is sufficiently delivering to our priorities and needs.
- Plan, place and manage content and conversations across our national social media channels and content management system (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, instagram)
- Using CRM, manage, process and evaluate data for marketing and communication as required to fulfil the role and support the business area
- Plan and manage digital content as required, using web content management system and social media.
- Participate in cross departmental progress meetings.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally with a journalism, marketing, communications or English degree.
- Proven experience in planning and writing digital and manging interactive content, preferably with a membership organisation
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including proof reading skills
- Experience using web content management systems to publish and manage digital content.
- Understanding of developing and fulfilling email campaigns, using online solutions to build email messages (e.g. dotmailer).
- Experience of social media campaigns and/or online community management.
- Experience of delivering multimedia content - like video and/or webinars, using YouTube and/or GoToWebinar.
- Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members and suppliers. Good written and oral communication skills including Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK747735 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Digital Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly