Graphic Designer / Creative Arkworker
Graphic Designer/Creative Artworker - Bury - £20-25k
Well-respected apparel and accessories company is looking for a Graphic Designer and Artworker, with 2-3 years' experience, to join their marketing team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will interpret and implement the company's creative vision across a broad range of projects. You will create, develop, co-ordinate and implement all branded collateral. You will design assets for a variety of products, with an understanding of best practise design to increase engagement and heighten impact. You will assist with conceptualising new material and creative content, as well as re-working existing designs for use across various media and products.
To be considered for this role, you MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Proven typography and design skills
- BA in Graphic Design (or equivalent degree)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop essential).
- At least 2 years' commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills - able to convey information clearly (fluent in English with excellent written skills)
- A beautifully-crafted and varied portfolio of design pieces across a range of media and brands (either online or email-ready PDF)
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and talented graphic designer to work on a brilliant and relevant brand, across a varied range of collateral.
*** We are expecting a high number of applications for this role. As a result, we can only contact those applicants who have been successful. ***
Apply for Graphic Designer / Creative Arkworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly