Attention all fashion kings and queens! Now is your chance to get your foot in the door of an internationally renowned retailer! Become their new SEO Manager and receive an excellent benefits package!
Our client is one of the biggest companies within the fashion industry; not only are they highly successful within the UK market, they are now dominating the global market as well! Their accomplishments don't seem to be slowing down as they have major plans in place for their future. The modern, vibrant and quirky office is situated in Manchester and remains a place where employees can work hard and play harder - evident in the fact that they have their own bar in the office! In order for them to achieve their long-term goals, they are now looking for intelligent, hard- working and enthusiastic individuals to hop on board the team!
You'll find that working here; you'll gain experience that some people could only dream of!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
• Contribute to the long term and short term SEO strategies in order to boost revenue, profit and organic traffic
• Ensure that all SEO opportunities are elevated whilst maintaining up to date knowledge of all evolving SEO practices; incorporating them into the company wherever possible
• Offer your assistance to other teams; ensuring that strategies deliver against the KPIs
• Encourage and enhance your team by delegating jobs equally and providing additional training when required
• After testing the campaigns, generate a report which clearly highlights the key findings; making suggestions for improvement wherever necessary
• Liaise with the PPC team in the hope of increasing efficiency and decreasing costs
• Build up and maintain strong work relationships with agencies and third party suppliers
• Make sure that the budget is adhered to at all times
The Perfect Candidate
• Proven experience of working in a similar role, ideally within the fashion industry
• Confident enough to manage a team of SEO executives whilst managing a large budget
• Possesses a love of all things fashion!
• Previous experience of increasing sales and website traffic
• Capable of working in a fast paced environment as well as using a variety of SEO software
• Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills are a must for this job
• A team player who can also work independently
• An ambitious individual who wants to progress further in their career!
If you're a fashionista with a love of SEO, then you're the person we are looking for! Call our amazing e-commerce consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly