Cloud Product Marketing Manager (5 Months Contract)
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
One of the biggest tech firms in the world is looking for a Cloud Product Marketing Manager.
This division in the brand orchestrates the market strategy for the company’s server, cloud, database and management software. The division supports two key sales motions; seller led and digital led. This role focuses on application development and hosting, mobile app services.
The role would require you to drive the business and marketing planning and orchestration across the UK. Working closely with the sales and marketing teams and wilder subsidiary sales and marketing teams to drive conversations into broader planning.
The role is a maternity leave cover, so is a 5 month contract until the end of January 2017.
Product Evangelism (40%)
- Drive the Cloud product to win broad developer ecosystem, grow developer revenue, and drive adoption of our tools and platforms in the Enterprise.
- Plan and execute activity that promotes visual studio, feature releases.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelise the product internally and externally to Press enthusiasts, influencers and pre-sales customer scenarios
- Provide product related content like customer benefits, competitive differentiators, and value of the product roadmap to all subsidiary marketing activities.
- Create marketing & business plan, including campaign/program business plan and campaign investment decisions.
Business Management (40%)
- Drive revenue and scorecard metrics.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of cloud products, qualify inhibitors to escalate to subsidiary LT and Corp.
- Actively engage across segments and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for driving deployment and usage efforts locally.
- Track and report marketing performance/KPIs through standardised marketing tools.
Marketing Planning (20%)
- Organise the creation of marketing plans and campaign investment decisions.
- Lead targeting for product marketing-owned campaigns and activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritise investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Develop competitive tactics to drive target market share gains.
- Conduct marketplace environmental and competitive analyses from competitive intelligence
- Determine a common set of KPIs for marketing activities in collaboration with other teams involved.
- Identify strategic market maker partners.
- 5-7 years related experience
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in core marketing communications functions
Apply for Cloud Product Marketing Manager (5 Months Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly