New Data Planning role in award winning agency data team!
Data Planner, London £35K - £40K
- Data Planning role in award winning data team at great London agency
- Working on several different clients across CRM, digital and social
- Agency based role in tight knit data planning team that works together to deliver exceptional work for its clients.
Data Planner – Skills and experience
- Experience gained in Data Planning or Data Campaign Executive role
- Understanding of how to best use data to drive direct marketing campaigns across CRM – ideally incorporating digital and social.
- Experience analysing campaign success to evaluate and make future recommendations
- Technically savvy – able to use some of the following would be ideal Excel, Access or SPSS, Google Analytics or a campaign management tool such as FastStats
This is a chance to join a well-respected and award winning marketing agency, with great offices in Central London.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in close knit data team.
The salary for this role is between £35K and £40K plus great benefits.
This great Data Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Data Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly