International Marketing Executive
Calling all shopaholics! Here's your chance to kick start your marketing career by working for an award winning, global fashion retailer as their new International Marketing Executive!
The office is located in the Greater Manchester area which means that you can easily access the job via a variety of public transport means; the choice is entirely up to you! This great location means you won't have to beat the rush hour traffic like you would need to if you worked in the heart of Manchester! Talk about best of the both worlds! The business specialises in distributing cutting edge footwear to various countries all over the world. Having won many prestigious awards, their success is snowballing and now they have decided that it's time for a new International Marketing Executive to join them on their journey!
The International Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager when designing and creating innovative campaigns which really capture the brand's image! It will also be your job to plan, evaluate and report on all of the company's international marketing strategies. You will also be required to liaise with other members of the team, stressing the relevant campaign information as well as delivering presentations to the business owners with regards to the success of the campaigns. It's vital that you have excellent time management skills when working on numerous campaigns!
This is an exciting opportunity for a ' couture king or queen' to enhance their skill set by working for a mega company!
The Main Responsibilities for the International Marketing Executive:
- Carry out analysis of data and assess customer behaviours in order to tailor the campaigns accordingly
- Create and design innovative marketing promotion in order to increase customer engagement
- Coordinate on site updates in Magento whilst using Qubit
- Arrange meetings with the Affiliate Executives in order to plan activities with key partners alongside working with the Social Media Executives when creating social media campaigns and choosing creative content that will entice the customers
- On a regular basis, you will need to produce reports with regards to the success of all marketing activities, before they are delivered to the management team and the directors of the company
- Collaborate with the business' marketing agency when working on PPC, Paid Social, Strategy and SEO
- Ensure all of the campaigns target the individual territories by working closely with the Blogger Outreach Executives
- Find a PR agency in the US and work with them when creating international content
The Key Attributes and Skills required:
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced, similar environment and a knowledge of the US fashion market i.e. be in the know how of the going's on ie New York Fashion Week
- Sound knowledge of how to utilise all digital marketing platforms such as Email, Social, Affiliate, SEO and PPC
- Strong organisational along with the ability to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Happy working with large volumes of data and numbers when calculating metrics like CPC, ROI and CPA
- Advanced knowledge when using Excel is required
- You will need great communication skills and be comfortable forming strong work relationships with suppliers, other agencies and other team members
- Up to date on competitors and any changes which occur which will affect the company
- Proven experience of using Google Analytics and must have intermediate or expert skills
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and ab testing, tag manager and Monotate would be highly advantageous
- Career driven and must have a love for the latest fashion!
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply online now or if you wish to speak to one of our amazing e-commerce consultants then call us on 0161 833 1045!
Apply for International Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly