Web Analytics Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Web Analytics Manager
Attention all analytical geniuses It's your time to shine, step up the career ladder by becoming a Web Analytics Manager for a highly successful, innovative and creative retailer who specialises in revolutionary footwear!
Our client's office is situated outside of Manchester City Centre which means you can access the job from Lancashire, Liverpool, and Warrington along with other surrounding areas! Being so close to the City Centre will enable the successful candidate with bundles of opportunities to explore what the thriving city has to offer! From museums to bars, to shops.... there's something to keep you entertained every day if you wish! This high flying fashion retailer works not only a national scale but on an international scale; therefore they are needing to add a fun, lively and hard working individual to the team; someone who can help drive the company's future growth!
The Web Analytics Manager will be required to improve the lead- generation as well as enhancing the sales conversation rates on the company's website via end to end management on the conversion optimisation process. If you are going to be the right person for the job, then you will need to have the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time; ensuring that high standards are adhered to at all times!
Enhance your future career prospects by becoming a key figure in a global fashion house!
The Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement successful conversion optimisation strategies which can be used in a variety of digital platforms
- Take control of key client projects and be accountable for their success
- Conduct internal meetings and lead the development of multivariate testing roadmaps which should lift conversion rates
- Evaluate the results whilst identifying the successful elements, the failures, and any noticeable trends which occur; ensuring that these findings are communicated effectively with stakeholders
- Provide data - driven business intelligence by tracking and evaluating the performance of the company's websites
- Support the testing of the front - end user experience whilst contributing to re- design and changes being made on the website
- Use Google Analytics to provide custom reports from the data generated by them
- Manage a team of CRO Executives by delegating tasks according to their skill set
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a CRM role
- Capable of managing various projects whilst being eager to take end - to - end ownership with little supervision
- Sound understanding of a variety of online marketing concepts and the importance that user experience plays when striving to achieve online business goals
- Comfortable using web analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture
- Familiar with conversion optimisation testing tools as well as having a deep understanding of conversion best practices; ultimately applying them to your work when deemed necessary
- A team player attitude along with a desire to progress further in your career
- Exception problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential when producing and discussing report findings
- Expertise in PPC, Social, SEO and Email would be ideal for the job
Take this fantastic opportunity in both hands! Contact one our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1045 or you can apply online now! The choice is up to you!
Apply for Web Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly