Multi- Channel Merchandiser
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you want to build your career with an internationally recognised fashion brand? If you've answered yes to both of these questions then don't search any further!
Our client is a global retailer who specialises in the distribution of branded fashion wear and sportswear. The company is highly successful within the fashion industry which means that their brand reputation is very significant to them. Located in the Lancashire area, there are excellent transport links available from the Manchester, Warrington and Leeds areas. Our client is seeking a confident, analytical and hard -working individual to join their team! Strong organisational skills along with an extensive knowledge of fashion and sports brands are fundamental to the role!
The key role of the Multi - Channel Merchandiser will be to monitor and report the company's performances both monthly and weekly in order to drive sales and profit growth. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all products are visually merchandised across all online channels in an appropriate manner. As the Multi - Channel Merchandiser you will have to work closely with the Marketing department, the Senior Merchandiser and the Multi - Channel Lead to ensure that the team works as effective as possible. Teamwork is the key to success!
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone wanting to pursue a job with an internationally renowned fashion company! With the added bonus of a staff discount!
Main responsibilities for the Multi - Channel Merchandiser:
- Ensuring that all available marketing spots are being utilised to maximise sales whilst still maintaining the brand's identity
- Using Google Analytics to check the consumer behaviours, and changing strategies where possible
- Reviewing sales figures against the forecasts daily to identify any potential threats before making changes to ensure forecasts are achieved
- Set up and test promotional voucher codes on all channels
- You will be in charge of monitoring the product intake and ensuring that all the stock in the Warehouse is available on all relevant channels
- Liaise with the Core Merchandising and Buying teams by attending the Core meetings and establishing a strong work relationship with both parties
- You will be in charge of completing and distributing the weekly trading report and providing the results to the Web Team in the weekly meeting
- Ensure that site navigation and filters are visible and being optimised across the appropriate channels by reviewing the product attributes
- Checking the automated reports, both daily and weekly, to identify underperforming categories/products and fix accordingly
- Monitor daily and weekly product intake to make sure that new products are going online in a timely manner
- You will be in charge of selecting products to feature in mailer which will be used to drive customer engagement and ultimately sales
- Monitor web stock reservations to ensure they are being set, and liaise with Core Merchandising to understand and overcome any problems
- Work with the Area Managers to identify and overcome any problems with the monitor stock recalls from the store
- Required to assist the Senior Merchandiser when planning the long term forecasts
- Process stock approvals, IRI's and Fast Tracks when required
- You will have to develop competitor awareness and monitor their activity
- Liaise with the Marketing department when planning photoshoots to ensure that the stock is delivered and the returned accordingly
- Develop awareness of our full product range through the completion of Miyagi video training, range presentations and store visits
- Fill in for the Assistant Merchandiser and Senior Merchandiser when required
Key Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word as you be required to generate and distribute multiple reports
- Strong analytical skills are vital as you will need to report figures, trends and patterns
- Experience within a Multi -Channel environment is desirable
- Capable of working as part of a team to ensure that all deadlines are met to the highest standard possible
- Experience of using Google Analytics or other website analysis tools including identifying trends
- Awareness of the wider digital marketing such as PPC and SEO would be beneficial but not necessary
- A sound knowledge of the Outdoor Industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are vital when liaising with other team members
You can't pass up this amazing opportunity to work with such a brilliant company! Not only are you able to shop with a discount, you'll be able to gain excellent experience working in the fashion industry!Can't believe your luck at stumbling across this job? Then hurry up and contact one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1045 or apply online.
Apply for Multi- Channel Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly