CRM Account Manager
CRM ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the portfolio of accounts and managing the work of the account execs in the team
- A good understanding of the clients overall data structure and the associated automated CRM and campaigns.
- Providing project briefs
- Scheduling work and managing tasks to meet client deadlines
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Awareness of the wider CRM market with the ability to make suggestions for new ideas for clients.
CRM ACCOUNT MANAGER SKILLS/EXPERIENCE RESPONSIBILITES
- A good understanding of CRM and data segmentation to help clients target their customers and get the most from the software provided.
- Ability to provide input to software development so it improves over time
- Ability to interpret top line data and help clients deliver KPI's to their business which shows the ROI they are getting from CRM
- Experience working in a client facing role, a bonus
Apply for CRM Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly