Social & Digital Content Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Content Manager
Digital Content & Campaign Manager
£28,000 - £40,000
West Yorkshire, Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield etc.
Leading Financial services organisation in Yorkshire
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Digital Content &Campaign Manager to join the team to support the development and delivery of multi-Channel B2B campaigns - specifically online, email & social media.
- Delivering our B2B marketing communications to our B2B clients - Digital & social media
- Ensure projects and deliverables are executed effectively, efficiently and on budget
- Planning and delivering online and offline campaigns through multi-channels on time and within budget
- Analyse campaign results to identify trends and issues.
- Build rapport and trust with other project team colleagues, members and key stakeholders to a senior level.
- Must have experience working in a marketing function within a regulated environment - FS
- Experience delivering Marketing communication activity across multiple channels- digital & social media
- Are highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail
- A team player with excellent communication skills, easily able to build rapport with others and engage and inspire confidence in stakeholders at all levels
- Self- motivated with the ability to prioritise your own workload in an ever changing environment and drive improvements
- Thrive when working under pressure and to tight timeframes
If you are a full mix digital marketer with experience working in a regulated environment, managing multi-channel campaigns, please contact me regarding this opportunity.
Apply for Social & Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly