Operations Strategy Associate - £25K (DOE) - Food Technology Company - Manchester
Information on the company
Our client is an instantly recognisable global company and is one of the UK’s fastest growing food delivery firm focused on marketing, selling and delivering high-quality restaurant food to homes and offices worldwide.
This is a full time graduate job based in Manchester. The starting salary is £25K (DOE).
How can you expect to spend your day?
Our client is looking for a dynamic critical thinker who can use knowledge of data to draw business insights. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to work on strategic operations projects
- Identifying inefficiencies in company’s operating model and help design scalable improvement solutions
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A quantitative degree from a top university
- Solid spreadsheet skills i.e. pivot tables and INDEX MATCH
- Experience as a consultant in a top-tier consultancy firm would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it.
- You’ll get top-notch kit, a new Macbook, or a Thinkpad if you’re of the Windows inclination.
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food!
Apply for Operations Strategy Associate - £25K (DOE) - Food Technology Company - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly