Digital Marketing Manager
- Why commute to London?
- Exciting brands!
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Drive digital innovation….
- £Excellent+ Great Benefits & Culture
For more information please call Tom Avery at GoodEgg digital on 07958 558 583
Part of a Major international media group, the business is built around numerous household media brands. Great opportunity to work on several offer superb opportunities in an exciting fast paced environment.
Are you Passionate about building digital products that people love to interact with.... If so read on!
- Grow volume, quality and value of target consumer data.
- Grow strategically relevant site traffic inline with commercial goals.
- Maximize ROI from marketing activities including PPC, SEO and content marketing.
- Encourage a collaborative, evidence based, experimental culture.
- Articulate and deliver the marketing strategy to deliver commercial goals.
- Define digital marketing strategy for each product / brand to drive consumer adoption, engagement and conversion.
- Determine content marketing acquisition, engagement and conversion objectives and strategy with optimisation through the use of analytics.
- Interpret consumption, sharing, lead generation and conversion metrics to accelerate growth and internally communicate progress.
- Manage marketing activity to deliver best possible ROI for the business.
- Identify workflow & process efficiencies to increase productivity of the available resources.
- Drive innovation and creative thinking to maximise assets in achieving goals.
- Create a highly collaborative and effective content and marketing team.
- Lead the digital marketing across various channels such email, SEO, Paid Search, Social and mobile to drive user adoption and engagement.
- Working with the SEO team prioritise and deliver on and off site SEO initiatives.
- Decisive, goal-oriented, be able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to get the most from them.
- 4+ years working in digital marketing management.
- Experience using data to build strategy and optimize marketing efforts.
- Can create user facing content marketing campaigns that are on-brand, relevant, and amplified through social media.
- Mindset to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Ability to motivate and develop direct reports.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Decisive, action-oriented, evidence-based and be able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross teams to leverage resources effectively.
- Expert understanding in content marketing and comprehensive understanding of frameworks to delivery success.
- Strong understanding of monetising digital properties.
- Proven experience and understanding of building consumer journeys and optimising engagement and conversion.
- Expert in digital marketing, multi channel media landscape and ad formats.
- Experimental approach / LEAN Process.
- CMS experience with appreciation of HTML / CSS and image manipulation.
If you are this person please email us with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
- Digital Marketing
- Online Content
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly