Head of Marketing – The Football Association
7 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
The Football Association (The FA) is the not-for-profit governing body of football in England. Its remit is both to protect and to develop the game. It grows participation, promotes diversity and regulates the sport for everyone to enjoy.
The FA are looking to recruit a bright and highly motivated marketing professional to take the organisation’s marketing strategy to the next level of engagement.
- Oversee the development of The FA’s digital marketing and content distribution strategy to meaningfully engage with all of The FA’s key stakeholders.
- Grow the reach and impact of the FA’s digital channels (web, social, video, email) as well as the distribution of FA content on other digital channels.
- Define the brand attributes of The FA’s assets and deliver a creative strategy that engages participants (fans, players, enablers), which ultimately drive returns to The FA across all FA brands (Team England, The FA Cup, Women’s Football, Grassroots initiatives, Wembley & St. George’s Park).
- Lead a team of 20 to deliver a step change in The FA’s approach to marketing.
- A creative thinker that will connect The FA with hard to reach audiences through the development of innovative digital distribution strategies and the creation of compelling content.
- Proven experience developing brand strategy and translating that strategy into successful multi-media marketing campaigns that drive revenue as well as build brand metrics.
- A skilled leader that is respected by their team and an individual that has the emotional intelligence to navigate a broad range of internal as well as external stakeholders.
Apply for Head of Marketing – The Football Association
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly