7 days left
- Job Role
Copy/Content Writer - Integrated Agency
Bucks/Berks - £20k - £25k
After a small restructure this 20-strong marketing agency, with an integrated offering, now have the need for a talented Copywriter to come on board. You'll have the chance to work with clients in varying industries such as Automotive, Cosmetics, Financial Services, Technology and more.
This Copywriter will have to be incredibly organised and have a superb creative eye. The ability to conjure up content that pushes the creative boundaries to the brink is a must, without straying from the initial campaign of course. As the demand for engaging content, and captivating copy, is becoming ever more prevalent in the industry, they've decided to add to their copy ranks. At present the client services teams are picking up the overspill from the agency's sole copywriter, but with the addition of a new, more junior Copywriter, it will free the account teams up to focus on what they do best…
The role could suit the following:
- A social media writer who's become disillusioned with the deployment side of things, and wants to focus on writing
- An exceptional graduate who loves writing and is clued up on all the social media avenues
- A Junior Copywriter with previous experience but is looking for that next step up
- A content writer working in-house, that's fed up of writing for one brand
You'll have exposure to projects ranging from Advertising, Direct Marketing, Channel/Trade Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, Sales Promotion, Social Media, Events, Digital and more!
The agency are approaching the 20 mark and have a solid foundation of over 20 years in the industry. They work on a 50/50 split of print/digital, BUT this Copywriter coming on board, will focus their attention more towards the digital content/copy side of things. You'll be reporting directly into a Senior Copywriter, but also have a dotted line into the Creative Director, so the opportunity for career development is superb!
There is ample parking on-site and nearby, and the local Buckinghamshire town which is brimming with coffee shops, pubs, parks and more, is just a 200m walk away. They offer a family-feel environment, and a genuine opportunity to grow your career. Mix this with 24 days' holiday, a solid basic salary of between £20k and £25k, and having the chance to work on some cool accounts, then you've got yourself a wicked role.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch with your CV and a portfolio brimming work work…!!!!
Apply for Copy/Content Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Integrated Marketing Agency B2C jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Integrated Marketing Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Integrated Marketing Agency Social Media jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Integrated Marketing Agency Content Marketing jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Integrated Marketing Agency Community Management jobs in Buckinghamshire