We are working with the London office of a leading global marketing agency on an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join one of their largest accounts. Working with an internationally recognised automotive manufacturer this is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience in automotive after-sales marketing and to have real involvement in the work the team do.
You will work as part of a large, lively team that deliver the clients Retail communications campaigns and work with the manufacturer's partner agencies to deliver integrated campaigns. Within this team you will be a fundamental part of the smaller Aftersales team ensuring campaigns are being delivered on time and on budget as well as liaising with the Dealer network to ensure take up of marketing and associated assets are being utilised effectively.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience within an agency with a deep understanding of what is required to deliver an effective integrated campaign.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in automotive marketing. Exposure to an automotive account would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Adopt a confident approach with the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels and sell in creative and strategic ideas.
- Have a can-do, positive and results-driven attitude and be able to overcome obstacles to deliver results.
- Be highly organised with the excellent project management skills needed to manage a project lifecycle from beginning to end and deliver quality results to deadlines and budget.
This role offers the opportunity to join a highly successful team with a friendly, encouraging and fun culture. The salary is in the early £20,000's and the client offers a fantastic benefits package including subsidised gym membership, pension scheme, Summer and Christmas parties and a day off for your birthday amongst others!
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly