Professional Services - Senior Account Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
One of the world's leading professional services organisations has engaged us to recruit an experienced Senior Manager to join their global Account Management team in London.
You will be provide account management and help to deliver revenue and margin growth on the firm's most significant priority accounts in the firm's insurance sector.
- To implement account strategy across 2 of the firm's largest insurance clients
- Execute the annual account plan (relationship map, pipeline and marketing plan)
- Execute team communications strive for account development
- Manage and drive business opportunities
- Track and report pipeline opportunities through the CRM
- Manage, implement and target client and commercial relationships
- Ensure senior management are briefed on thought leadership pieces and industry/market knowledge
- 7 - 10 years in an account management function, ideally within the professional services industries
- Specific experience and track record of performing an account director/manager role
- Commercially aware, with strong negotiating skills
- Experience in the Insurance industry beneficial
- Sales methodology and experience of strategic pursuits and bids
- Excellent project management skills
This is an excellent ex-insurance industry professional who wishes to move into a leading professional services firm with a view to take charge of their key strategic accounts. However, interest from candidates from professional services who wish to take on a larger account manager role is also welcomed.
Apply for Professional Services - Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly