Data Analyst (CRM & eCOM) - Fashion & Retail
Data Analyst (CRM & eCom) – Fashion & Retail
Up to £38K + Benefits
A leading British contemporary fashion brand with an inspiring CEO. The brand encapsulates an intelligent sense of design with timeless and luxurious pieces. Collections are modern and laid-back with an attention to detail and quality.
The company is a really fun, creative and casual environment to work in and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain new experiences, working amongst a passionate and friendly team.
Following recent investment, they are seeking a Data Analyst (CRM & Ecom) with gravitas (ideally with Retail or eCommerce experience) to join a marketing team integral to the growth plans of this ambitious business.
This is a new role at the client and as such is high profile and challenging position that will offer long term career development as you shape your own positon which is integral to the long term vision of the company:
CRM and Database
- CRM and Data Analysis
- Building bespoke CRM reports – Life time customer value, RFM, customer segments and store compliance.
- Data mining and providing valuable data insights.
- Data cleansing
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on all customer / CRM activity.
- Creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Web analytics - using such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Coremetrics
- Geotargetting - Demandware
- Personalisation and targeting technologies – using technologies such as Monetate, CQ & Qubit
This role would suit someone who is passionate about Fashion and Retail and is keen to shape and mould their own role:
- Familiarity with retail concepts and operations.
- Team player, sociable, remains calm under pressure and with a good sense of humour.
- Background in CRM, Campaign Reporting and Analysis.
- Technical skills in Excel and SQL for data manipulation, extraction and analysis.
- Experience in segmentation, customer profiling and campaign analysis.
- Experience using BTE, or similar CRM software, Clicktale, Tealeaf
How do I apply?
To apply for this outstanding opportunity, please contact David Terry at Pivotal for a confidential discussion on 07554010308 or email me at email@example.com
Key Skills: Digital Marketing, CRM, Data, Analysis, Digital Media, Digital Advertising, Fashion, Retail, ecommerce
Apply for Data Analyst (CRM & eCOM) - Fashion & Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly