Senior Campaign Selections Consultant
Senior Campaign Selections Consultant
Working within the CRM Database Marketing team as a Senior Campaign Selections Consultant for one of the big players in the multi-play telecoms and media sector, this is an opportunity to become part of a business with ambition and vision. One that puts the customer at the heart of their business and they're pioneering across a number of areas, really leading the way in their industry both within technology and service provision.
To apply, you need to have experience of working with a CRM campaign data tool and relational databases, as well as being proficient in the use of SQL. You also need to have experience of helping to define the campaign data briefs, and not just operated as part of a production line responding to them. They're seeking someone who's switched on to campaigns and how to deliver performance improvements, able to push back on marketing teams where appropriate.
The main CRM tool you will be using is Adobe Campaign, and also SQL to extract and manipulate data through extract and join statements.
It's not important to have previous experience with using this specific CRM tool, so long as you've used a recognised CRM tool such as Unica, Campaign Elements, Epiphany, etc. so you understand the logic behind it.
What's really important is how you've worked in a CRM function before. Their team don't just respond to briefs, they're responsible for acting as campaign champions, spotting opportunities to drive improvements in campaign efficiencies and performance. Identifying when a brief might be sub-optimal or not the best approach and pushing back on the business accordingly, bringing suggestions of what actions should be taken instead.
You need to understand all the steps involved in a campaign selection process, from universal selection, right through testing and to final file send.
You must have worked in a role recently where you were utilising a campaign data tool to create campaigns and be confident working with relational databases.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
They're a very high profile consumer brand within the multi-play telecoms market. They're a very big business with a great data asset, and you will be joining a large CRM function of around 30 people. They're innovators and have been investing heavily within the technology capabilities which empower their marketing programmes to become ever more sophisticated and refined. A really capable organisation with great tenure engagement with their staff in general and offer a clear, structured career path and evidenced track-record of promoting from within where ever possible.
So if you're interested in something a little different, apply today to find out more.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Role: Senior Campaign Selections Consultant
Location: West London
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000 (experience dependent)
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, flexi-benefits package, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
This will be a hands-on role, helping to:
- Shape campaign briefs, pushing back and coming up with alternative solutions where appropriate
- Pulling together the campaign selections
- Running tests to ensure targeting strategies are appropriate, in terms of size, potential ROI, adhering to the contact strategies, etc.
- Deal both deployment and performance measurement of campaigns
- Work with external suppliers to ensure campaigns are optimised for maximum performance
- Ensure the business is delivering the right product offers and communications to the right target audiences at the right time
You will be working very closely with the wider CRM function which includes customer insight and marketing effectiveness, utilising powerful insights which will help shape your decisioning.
- Previous experience in the data aspect of a CRM function, setting out the strategy for cross-sell initiatives to a complex customer base over a diverse product and / or service portfolio
- Experience of utilising a CRM / Campaign management tool like Adobe Campaign, SAS MA, Chordiant, Unica, Eloqua, epiphany or similar (as examples)
- Not just technically minded, but you understand the commercial impact of your work and can demonstrate how and where you've made improvements to campaign ROI
- Experience in the end to end of campaign data selection and deployment
- Sound commercial skills and a track record of increasing customer lifetime value through presenting the right offer, to the right customer at the right time
- Solid numerical abilities, preferably backed up with academics
- Able to understand the impact your commercial decisions will have on a business
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please email your Word format CV in application to:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Senior Campaign Selections Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly