Sales Executive – Design – £50-60k OTE – London
7 days left
- Job Role
- Account Executive
What does this company do?
Our client is the world's largest community for home renovation and design, with 40M+ monthly users. This company is looking for a switched on and enthusiastic Account Executive to join the dynamic London sales team.
Our client’s new U.K. office is located between Angel and King's Cross in a hip, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect their culture. This is an awesome opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a fantastic culture that looks to fill roles for the UK market.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
You will act as a marketing consultant to our base of thousands of home improvement professionals across the U.K. (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders) and help continue to grow our Pro+ ecosystem. This is a very warm, comfortable and consultative process for our top tier clients and we are looking to fill roles for the UK market. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Making sales calls to generate new revenue opportunities
- Develop strong product and industry knowledge through research, vendor relationships
- Support the sales team with administrative tasks
- Deliver against monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts
- Understand the company’s goals and purpose to help continually enhance the company’s performance.
Tell us about your ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You have a dynamic personality, are a smart and hard worker and are tech savvy. You’re a high achiever and someone willing to participate, lead or create. You must be relationship oriented and put a high value on customer service. You thrive in a fun and competitive environment, yet are team oriented. You enjoy learning and being coached and challenged.
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales role
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Outstanding phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You love sales and get a buzz from building new relationships
- An expert user of the internet with strong tech capabilities is essential - we're all self-proclaimed tech geeks!
- Excellent references from managers to whom you have reported
- Familiarity with CRM tools (example: Salesforce.com)
- Verifiable track record of success
- A sense of humour and a real people person, full of energy, motivation and positivity
- Bonus points if you are a lover of home design
The benefits of joining this company?
You will be part of a dynamic and fast growing company that will offer you training and development. This role is your opportunity to grow in a fast paced sales environment and further develop your network. Additional benefits of joining this company:
- Entrepreneurial culture and warm, friendly atmosphere
- Modern, hip office environment including a sociable kitchen and rooftop space for communal meetings and celebrations
- Free food and drinks every day
- Flat structure and an inclusive and open minded management team
Apply for Sales Executive – Design – £50-60k OTE – London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly