PR, Press & Social Media Specialist
7 days left
- Job Role
- Press Officer
A 6 month PR, Press and Social Media job based in Coventry paying £175 - £220 per day. Immediate Start Needed.
Your new company
You will be working for a prestigious public sector organisation on an exciting project. This role based in Coventry for a minimum of 6 months paying up to £220 per day based on experience.
Your new role
To assist with the successfully delivery of a project taking place in 2017. The post holder will be supporting the PR and campaign communications for the project creating and editing content for numerous channels and different audience groups. They will also assist with media enquiries and co-ordinating specific event or stakeholder activity as required.
Activities on a weekly basis will include:
- Dealing with media enquiries and responding in a professional manner and sourcing and writing the required information
- Preparing social media content
- Updating project plans
- Scheduling project meetings and taking actions
- Writing campaign communications for internal and stakeholder audiences
- Writing and tailoring press releases
- Preparing content for presentations
- Preparing infographics
- Producing content for factsheets and externally facing documents
- Writing biographies and case studies
What you'll need to succeed
- Content specialist, experienced in writing for digital and press and handling media enquiries.
- Experience of communications, events and marketing background
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Good project management skills and delivering to tight deadlines
- A good knowledge of apprenticeships and the wider skills and education landscape
- The ability to work part of a team and also to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive day rate of up to £220 per day and the chance to join an exciting project on a 6 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for PR, Press & Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly