UI/UX Digital Designer
5 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
A SHARED SERVICES COMPANY WORKING WITH LEADING GLOBAL FASHION BRANDS, REQUIRES SOMEONE WITH 'A PASSION FOR UX/UI DESIGN' TO JOIN THEIR EXISTING TEAM. IF YOU LOVE FASHION AND DESIGN AND ARE SELF-MOTIVATED, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!!
* Designing engaging digital solutions to briefs set by the brands
* Responsible for checking the output of the Digital Design Intern and advising on best practice as necessary
* Work with business analysts to wireframe journeys. Creating prototypes in InVision
* Informed and practical consideration of responsive design to enhance the brands' multichannel experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Enjoy working in a close, communicative team.
* Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC.
* Working knowledge of the web presentation technologies; HTML and CSS NO CODING REQUIRED
* Ecommerce experience a plus, particularly with Demandware CMS.
* A passion for emerging technologies and all things interactive. Able to identify and rationalise suitable opportunities to explore further.
* Effectively communicates with all stakeholders to evolve, design and capture the objectives and agreed approaches.
* Good understanding of UX process, digital usability and accessibility
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!!!
Apply for UI/UX Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly