Contract CRM Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
As the online sales capability of this organisation is enhanced and developed there is an opportunity to create a longer lasting relationship with customers.
This new role is largely a blank piece of paper and will utilise tools and internal support to focus on customer retention, engagement and revenue development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Auditing existing data collection policy and recommending best practice moving forward
- Creation of a CRM strategy
- Audit of the CRM tool
- Sizing the potential business benefit of investment in customer retention and revenue
- Recommend approach to segmentation for CRM
- Develop a contact pan and content strategy spanning email, in-app notification, push messaging and SMS
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer focus and translation into CRM actions
- Confident with data analysis and pulling trends and insights from customer data
- Strategic thinking and able to articulate this as part of a future roadmap for CRM development
- Highly action orientated and able to drive projects forward
Finally you will be able to demonstrate proven success in an insight driven CRM role and experience with HTML and CSS. You will have developed and delivered cross channel marketing strategy including mobile CRM.
This is a great role for someone looking to leave a significant legacy with a great organisation.
Apply for Contract CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly