Investor Relations Analyst - Top Tier Investment Firm
4 days left
- Job Role
Our highly prestigious client with a global presence is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their bright and ambitious team in London. You will be required to support the client relations manager with existing clients in addition to introducing new clients to the business. Your role will be varied and exciting and include liaising with sales teams, conducting competitor research and creating bespoke presentations. You will also be responsible for maintaining client relationships and providing key updates on performance in addition to creating reports.
Your profile: -
- 2 years + experience working in Investor Relations ideally from an alternatives background
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally with ability to be creative and innovative
- Proven experience of numerical analysis
- Enjoys building successful relationships
- Proactive, confident and a self-starter
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing and world renowned financial institution in the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious team that constantly strive to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.
Apply for Investor Relations Analyst - Top Tier Investment Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly