Digital Engagement Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Content Executive
We have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Engagement Executive to kick start their career by joining a flourishing digital agency in Cheshire!
The historic office is situated in the heart of the town; when you’re not in the office you’ll have plenty of time to explore what this idyllic market town has to offer you! From tourist destinations to long country walks; there’s something to tickle everyone’s fancy! Luckily the office is only a 30 minute drive from Manchester City Centre so commuting to work shouldn’t pose a problem for the successful candidate! This award-winning agency thrives off building up phenomenal brand reputations as they believe that this is the key to the success of any business. On a daily basis, they create engaging content which is used by some of the biggest brands in the UK! They now feel that it’s time for an enthusiastic, committed and passionate Digital Engagement Executive to join their growing team!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to develop your skill set with a highly successful agency!
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Engagement Executive:
- Contributing to the planning, development and execution of all content strategies for each client
- Using analytical tools, analyse each campaign’s results in order to highlight areas of improvement for future campaigns
- Generate reports detailing the campaign’s weaknesses and strengths; providing feedback for stakeholders and clients
- Regularly create innovative and engaging content for numerous businesses within a variety of sectors for example; in blogs and videos
- Ensure that you stay up to date on the current digital trends and strive to implement any advances into the company
- Carry out competitor analysis and act accordingly
- Develop strong working relationships with other team members, clients and third parties
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 6 months experience of working within a similar role
- A sound understanding of SEO , Outreach and Content Marketing
- Has a passion for all things digital!
- Strong communication and organisational
- An analytical mind-set with an eagerness to learn more!
- Proficient in using MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS systems and web analytics
- A creative individual who can work efficiently as part of a team
Do you have what it takes to be their next Digital Engagement Executive? Then give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Digital Engagement Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly