Marketing Executive, Colchester
5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive: A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Colchester for a Marketing Executive to join the growing Marketing team in this award-winning group of companies.
The Role of Marketing Executive
Working as part of the Group Marketing team, and reporting to the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate for the role of Marketing Executive will work to execute the strategy for this Hotel, Golf & Spa as well as their fruit farms. Based on good performance, there is scope for the development of this role to a more senior position in the future.
As Marketing Executive, responsibilities will include;
* Working with our in-house designer to brief printed marketing material and print adverts
* Managing print advertising campaigns
* Manage the email marketing strategy and execution
* Website content creation and management
* Blog content creation
* Working as part of the team in the management of social media sites
* Management of 3rd party website listings
* Driving sales through the delivery of effective marketing
* Online brand reputation management and review site monitoring
* Assisting with analysis and ROI used for day-to-day decision making
* Supporting the Marketing Department with the delivery of the overall marketing plan
The ideal candidate for the role of Marketing Executive will:
* Be educated to degree level or have equivalent level of work experience centred around marketing
* Have impeccable English grammar skills and show attention to detail. Must have a proven track record in content creation and copywriting
* Be results orientated and able to produce a high output to targets and deadlines
* Show strong initiative and be creative and forward thinking
This Group comprises three multi-award-winning companies which include fruit farms and a luxury Hotel, Golf & Spa. All three businesses are owned and operated by the second and third generations of an entrepreneurial family, who invented Copella Fruit Juices and have significantly contributed to the innovation and expansion of the fruit growing, fruit packing, leisure and hospitality sectors from their idyllic, rural location on the Suffolk-Essex border.
For the role of Marketing Executive there is an excellent salary on offer. Meals on duty and accommodation may be provided.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing, executive, hotel, hospitality,
Apply for Marketing Executive, Colchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly