Content Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
- Great new role in a world-leading organisation
- Opportunity for an experienced content marketer to own the content strategy
- Develop the content calendar to improve brand scope
The Role: This world-leading organisation are going through a period of growth and are now looking for an ambitious marketer to join their growing team. With relevant content marketing experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality content across a variety of on- and offline marketing platforms. The Content Marketing Manager will create a content calendar and manage processes with designers and junior content writers to produce engaging content to increase brand awareness of this organisations product offering. The role of Content Marketing Manager is a new position within the business and requires an individual who is outgoing, autonomous, a great copywriter and has a creative flair for generating great content.
Responsibilities for the position of Content Marketing Manager include:
- Generating a content marketing calendar that will drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Owning the content strategy and create innovative, high-quality content
- Liaising with designers to produce infographics, white papers and technical content
- Looking a product personas and editing content accordingly
- Writing all content for the business across email, web, social media, SEO and advertising
- Managing processes for designers and junior content writers
- Analysing and reporting on successes and failures of content and campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant, content-heavy marketing role
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of the English language
- Experience of writing a variety of online and offline content, ideally SEO
- A background working for a B2B organisation
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting ideas
- A natural flair for creativity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: This world-leading organisation provide an innovative analytics, data and insights platform to companies across the globe. They are expanding in all areas of the business and are looking for a content marketer to generate new content and increase on- and offline presence.
The Package for Content Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Content Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly