Marketing and Sales Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Friday night drinks and a summer staff trip! An advertising company based in Manchester City Centre are searching for a Business Development Manager to join their team!
The client's office is located in the business district of Manchester, which is perfect for travelling to work as there are a variety of public transport options available for you including; the tram, the bus and the train! When you're off the clock, you'll find there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops to explore! This organisation specialises in animation and visual effects; providing them to the video gaming industry! Their success is spiralling so they are now in need of an ambitious and hard- working Business Development Manager to help contribute to their growing reputation.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating leads from a list of digital agencies as well as selling their services in order to build up a portfolio of new clients! Primarily you will be involved in the TV and advertising side of the business! This role is very brand focused so you'll need to be passionate about the company and a sound knowledge of the animation and advertising industry would be beneficial to the successful candidate!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to release your creative side!
The Main Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Plan, develop and execute business development strategies which will enhance the company's market share, revenue and client portfolio in the long term
- Effectively translate sales leads into sales
- Build and maintain strong working relationships when managing customer accounts in order to optimise all business opportunities
- Produce sales reports; highlighting sales forecasts, leads and projects including activity reports
- Discuss and set annual targets with the management team whilst taking into consideration to the current and evolving trends in the Animation Industry
- Manage all aspects of the full sales cycle including liaising with stakeholders, carrying out negotiations and closing deals
The Key Requirements for the Business Development Manager:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject would be ideal for the job
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a Sales or Marketing role is essential
- Previous experience of working within the Media Industry would be advantageous
- A motivated self- starter who's possesses excellent client facing skills and strong negotiation skills
- Experience within an animation role isn't necessary but it would be preferred
- Capable of taking ownership and prioritise your workload effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where you can develop strong working relationships
- Phenomenal organisational and communication skills
Are you the right person for the job? Call one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Marketing and Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly