Is PPC your specialism..?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PPC Analyst to join My Client, a leading company within the gambling industry based in London.
If you have a background in PPC and would like to get an insight into the world of affiliate marketing – please send us your application today!
As the PPC Analyst you will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for a network of websites, in both the UK and on an international (foreign language) scale.
As a PPC Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
- Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
An ideal PPC Analyst will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV..
Apply for PPC Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly