Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a well-established International Online Retailer, based in Sussex, who are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the marketing team at a time of exponential growth and investment
The Marketing Analyst will take ownership of the analytics for all website traffic and commercial marketing data – delivering insight and action to fuel the commercial objectives. They will oversee the customer analysis and reporting requirements through the use of statistical analysis; CRM data analysis tools and marketing best practice.
This role is ideally suited to a bright graduate (Marketing, Stats or Business degree ideal) or a candidate looking for their next Analyst role with a view for longevity and progression.
As the Marketing Insight Analyst you will:
- Provide a complete reporting, analysis and data modelling service as required by the Customer Insight Manager. Document, schedule, and where possible, automate reports.
- Work with the CIM, agencies and CRM data providers, provide statistical analysis of prospects, reactivation, retention and campaign tests with recommendations.
- Work with the CIM and Database Analyst to implement the new CRM system, including requirements and testing
- Provide market research and Insight analysis and sourcing for the Marketing department as required
- Support the CIM with any analysis project as required, particularly segmentation.
- Provide cover for mailing selections and other tasks performed by the CIM
- Assist to develop and eventually manage a Forecasting system.
- Provide training to the Ecommerce and Insight Teams of the latest statistical techniques
- Control and co-ordinate the overall marketing/ecommerce budget reporting and produce weekly/ monthly reporting as required
- Continually update CRM analysis skills by attending relevant courses and conferences
- Highlight data issues affecting reporting to the Data Analyst and Customer Insight Manager
- Document all regular reports
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or Statistics preferable
- Ability to interpret statistical data and draw conclusions
- Able to plan campaigns and analysis
- Excel (Spreadsheet) proficient so can model scenarios or outcomes
- Have a good understanding of databases and some working knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to communicate both written and orally internally and externally
A great role with enormous potential for a Marketing Analyst to join a dynamic and growing team, and make the next step in career progression.
Apply for Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly