Product Manager - Apps
In alignment with the Group Digital Strategy, the Product & Commercial Manager will lead ongoing development of the clients App Strategy as the primary touch point for customers: oversee the design of the clients apps functionality and experience; define and deliver commercial propositions for Groups solution; and deliver on commercial, operational and technical KPIs for the app across all markets.
The role will require coordination across multiple Group functions and local markets with a key emphasis on customer experience (both Sales & Services) and executing the broader solutions strategy across the business to improve our clients share of service interactions and the app share of sales.
As a Product & Commercial Manager - your main responsibilities will involve:
- Jointly own the Apps Commercial Group KPIs drive initiatives, to drive KPIs across local markets.
- Actively contribute in defining next financial year's roadmap and strategy.
- Ambassador for our clients roadmap journeys that need to be implemented. Fully understand key enablers, strategic motivation and possible solutions. Co-own the definition, documentation and evolution of these journeys.
- Develop a good relationship with Group stakeholders and local markets to implement the strategy. Ensure that a stable and understandable tracking and governance mechanism is in place to ensure we are delivering against the strategic objectives.
As a Product & Commercial Manager - your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Extensive Commercial & Product Management skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- Mobile Product management competencies such as evolving UX from concept to reality, balancing legal and non-functional requirements to offer outstanding customer experience.
- Analytical business acumen and operational expertise.
- Ability to distil data into actionable insight.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders across geographies, cross-functional teams and manage multiple stakeholders on multiple projects.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of mobile technical skills.
- Strong experience with mobile applications with demonstrable examples of launching mobile apps.
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
What we will be looking for in you:
With a high level of motivation, plenty of energy and lots of initiative, you'll be committed to delivering a great experience to our customers. You'll always be on the lookout for better ways of doing things and will be comfortable working as part of an international team.
Our client aim to create a working culture that is inclusive to all and believe that having a diverse workforce which reflects their global footprint will help to meet the needs of their globally diverse customers. They do not condone unfair treatment of any kind and offer equal opportunities for all aspects of employment and advancement regardless of race, nationality, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or religious or political belief.
Thier vision is to have an inclusive culture which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of the diversity of their people. Therefore, they want people from all walks of life to come and join them in the business. They want to attract the best talent there is globally - whoever they are, wherever they come from and whatever professional background and experience they have.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Product Manager - Apps
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly