Social Media Operator
4 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
Looking for your next step in the world of Social Marketing..?
My client a leading international bookmaker is looking for a Social Media Operator to plan and execute their social engagement across Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, G+ and LinkedIn. The role requires a test and learn approach to delivering effective campaigns to increase engagement and positive exposure of the brand.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage daily operations and interactions for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google + including some evening and weekend work.
• Create and maintain an ongoing Social content schedule.
• Improve the effectiveness of each Social Media Channel through ‘test and learn’.
• Build relationships with partners and influencers through outreach.
• Coordinating with Content to leverage content & videos.
• Coordinating with Marketing Teams to support campaign delivery and promotion.
• Coordinating with Sportsbook Operations and Trading Teams to resolve questions and requests. Skills & Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in Digital Media.
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Social Media operator. Experience within the betting industry would be a distinct advantage.
• Proven copywriter, with a strong digital footprint.
• In-depth knowledge of all sports, and strong grasp of betting concepts.
• Experience of Social Media management tools - such as Sprout Social - and reporting.
• Proven track record of improving key social engagement metrics.
• Deep understanding of function and best practice for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and G+.
Get in touch..
Apply for Social Media Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly