Business Development Director
NEW Business Development Director role with leading Hampshire Law firm.
The Business Development Director will lead, drive and advise on business development activity across the firm and assist the firm in growing its revenues through the effective management of clients and targets and the creation of strong propositions and campaigns. You will work closely with senior management on the design and delivery of the strategic business plan through the use of business development activities and set the benchmark for a new approach to the delivery of business development by leading and driving change.
- You will work closely with key Partners and lawyer teams to create a business development strategy that matches the ambitious growth plans of the firm
- Work actively on client retention by engaging with Partners and lawyer teams to ensure they are following up successfully on leads and cross-selling opportunities
- Participate in client facing initiatives such as conferences, client workshops, and other industry events
- Manage and contribute to the progression of new business opportunities and generate the necessary actions in order to ensure a positive outcome for the firm
- Gather relevant research and market understanding to develop insight and intelligence which can subsequently feed the marketing planning and business development processes
- Apply a sophisticated process and approach to the use of data, web, analytic, business analysis, client targeting and development of content to generate leads for pursuit
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure successful execution of the business development plan and identify potential cross-selling opportunities
Successful candidates will have Significant Business Development experience gained preferably within the legal sector and strong leadership and management skills. You will have experience of developing and implementing business and marketing plans, including budgeting and experience of creating and rolling out marketing campaigns and driving through change in a challenging environment.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly