Lead UX Designer
4 days left
- Job Role
MY CLIENTS, AND ESTABLISHED AND AWARD WINNING AGENCY, ARE LOOKING FOR A CONFIDENT AND EXPERIENCED USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM.
If you are a strong strategic thinker, with 6-12 years previous experience with agencies, then we need you!!
Research & strategy skills
- Utilising UX and Experience Design methodologies to gain a deep understanding of people's desires, business goals and service performance to unearth unmet needs and innovation opportunities
- Experience assessment, research, planning and facilitating experience design workshops, conduct user research, usability testing, customer journey mapping, business process mapping, trend, market and technology analysis and content audits
- Transform opportunities into experience visions, roadmaps, digital strategies and service blueprints
- Create user experience goals and conceptual frameworks; user personas, related key user journeys and relevant flowcharts;
- Balance the client's business objectives whilst meeting the user experience objectives of the project
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques with clients and internal workshops
- Responsible for keeping abreast with latest industry developments, technical innovation and digital best practise that deliver ground breaking and future proof concepts
- Capable to present and sell in experience process and solutions internally and externally, from supporting pitches to project presentations
Design & Technical Skills
- Translate qualitative and quantitative insights into innovative experience solutions, exhibited in user scenarios, lo-fi to hi-fi Information Architecture and wireframes, interactive prototypes and technical annotations/specification documentation
- Communicate and envision service experience concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touchpoints of the digital service
- Strong ability to think technically and collaborate seamlessly with Technologists to consider the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms
- Evidence based impact and measurable results - nothing gets designed for the sake of it
- Fluency with common design software (Axure, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote, Microsoft etc )
IF THIS IS YOU, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!!!!
Apply for Lead UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly