Social Media Manager - 12 Month FTC
Social Media Manager - 12 Month FTC
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager?
Do you have experience creating managing social media campaigns? Either Directly on behalf of a client?
Do you have experience working in a fast moving Financial Services business?
Have you been responsible for social media strategy on a global basis?
Are you immediately available?
Then this opportunity could be for you!
We are working with a Global Asset Manager looking to add a Social Media Manager to their Global Marketing Team. This role reports directly to the Head of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for the business Social Media presence globally.
This is a broad and diverse role and needs an experienced Social Media Marketer to take on this position. You will own the social media strategy for a global Asset Manager which includes: Managing and executing their global social media strategy alongside broader strategic digital marketing responsibilities to the client group.
The business is a global name in Financial Services they manage millions of pounds of Assets and have been growing rapidly over the last 10 years.
They are looking for a senior digital marketer who can take helm and drive there social media/digital marketing forward. This role will take responsibility for broad range of digital marketing disciplines. You will manage all social media and digital campaign activity from conception to delivery and have in-depth knowledge of the technical detail that underpins social media and digital marketing.
The role will involve working closely with the wider marketing team, brand, PR, investment teams and global client groups to formulate and execute digital and social media strategy.
You will need to build strong relationships both within the business and with external agencies, and deliver consistent, high-quality, innovative solutions to budget and deadlines.
The successful candidate will display a proven track record of digital marketing and innovation delivery across a broad range of social media and digital marketing disciplines.
- Global social media strategy & implementation
- Day to day management of all applicable social media platforms through creating content, responding to comments and enquiries, as well as exploiting new social media opportunities
- Sourcing and writing copy for timely and responsive online engagement
- Integration and alignment with PR strategy and messaging
- Implementation of engagement-response, escalation and crisis-management policies, tracking social media influence, reporting and continuous monitoring of all IAM and key competitor platforms.
- Social media platform management
- Overseeing social advertising
- Social media events strategy and delivery
- CSR campaigns
- Agency management
- Social media reporting
- SEO analysis & implementation (via website manager)
Digital marketing responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prioritising and delivering on digital campaign requirements to support our local sales efforts
- Driving innovation to improve campaign effectiveness
- Management of the end to end process for digital marketing initiatives for key client groups
- Strategy, project management and implementation of digital and client intelligence innovation
- Ensure relevant new digital technologies are leveraged into the digital team
- Ensuring the appropriate digital solution is applied to meet key objectives
- Ensure integration of message across digital platforms
- Measurement, interpretation and reporting of digital campaign results to key stakeholders
- Agency management (including briefing, budget setting, delivery & invoicing)
- Facilitate strong visibility, accessibility and reach of key content and digital tools
The ideal candidate, will be a hands on digital marketer with experience driving social med/digital marketing strategy in a B2B environment
- Social media strategy and campaign management
- Integrated digital campaign management
- Web content creation and publishing
- Financial Services experience, with a strong preference for Asset Management
- Product, market and distribution knowledge
- Experience in marketing to financial intermediaries
- Project management
- Social media platforms and workflow systems
- Social media listening tools
- Website Content Management Systems
- Email Marketing (Pardot)
- Team player
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing
- Committed to service delivery
- Accurate and organised
Title: Social Media Manager - 12 Month FTC
Salary: £40k - £60k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division
Apply for Social Media Manager - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly