Marketing Content Analyst - Financial Technology
5 days left
- Job Role
- Content Executive
Marketing Content Analyst
City of London
£45-55k + bonus,bens
Our client, a global leading financial technology organisation is looking for a Marketing Analyst/Content Manager to join its Marketing Communications team.
This role will focus on driving new visitors to their website by putting together valuable content and being involved in creating new features which will enhance the websites functionality.
A Solid understanding of the financial marketplace across equities and derivatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of research and analysis
- Production of financial data for use in presentations, whitepapers, on websites and by third party partners and journalists
- Understand the content of the company websites and drive new and repeat visitors to them
- Provide support for queries received about the content on the company websites
- Actively helping with the production of thought-leadership content.
- You should be highly numerate, analytical with a methodical nature.
- Experience and understanding of financial markets is essential for this role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, and innovative creative skills.
- Some experience of web-based technologies, digital marketing and social media would be beneficial
- Digital Marketing Experience including Social Media marketing will be beneficial.
- Experience of web based technologies desirable not essential.
Please send your cv to Michele Diamond via the link provided in the first instance.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Marketing Content Analyst - Financial Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly