Marketing Manager - Travel Services
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
My client, one of the world's leading travel, medical and concierge service providers (and experts on managing risk across the globe), are looking for an engaging and thoughtful marketing manager to lead on a wide range of campaigns across the group.
A must for this role is creativity! The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop high quality content and collateral as well as an excellent knowledge of both direct and inbound channels (strategy and implementation) - you'll be managing email marketing, CRM, related events, social media and much more. Knowing how to generate leads and deliver campaigns that provide excellent ROI are equally important.
In return for your efforts, you'll be rewarded with a warm and supportive working environment, the chance to work with the world's largest and most prestigious businesses and an excellent remuneration package.
- Devising and implementing culturally-specific marketing campaigns in conjunction with regional marketing specialists
- Using the full marketing mix to connect with a broad commercial audience (individuals and corporates)
- Critically assessing your own campaigns through analytics to improve ROI
- Delivering a consistent brand message across events, digital marketing and traditional mailing
- Creating and delivering engaging content
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant marketing experience within travel/healthcare/insurance/employee services (B2B)
- Capable of utilising both direct and inbound channels to deliver online and offline campaigns
- Strong copywriting ability
- Knowledge of any design packages would be advantageous
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Experience working in an international environment
Apply for Marketing Manager - Travel Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly