6 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
Are you a skilled creative content professional, who doesn't like the ordinary? Be challenged and work with a great passion for a multi award-winning global media house based in the heart of Manchester! Become SEO/Outreach Manager and work with giant brands and the most talented people in the industry.
Our client has proved to the market that they are leading digital media trends and their competitors have eyes on their every move. This agency is based in the affluent area of Manchester City Centre, which is close to 3 large train stations and tram stops, where there are excellent opportunities for commuting with public transportation. Love going out for a drink, shopping after work or a quick coffee in your break? You'll be a stone's throw away from several bars, cafés, and shops, so what's not to like!
Our client is looking for an individual who goes above and beyond and is ready to put their heart and soul into every project. The ideal candidate will be poised in SEO skills and will be responsible for developing SEO strategies that will be sent out by the account manager to the rest of the team including bloggers and outreach. You will work closely with various members of the team, and liaise with clients on a day to day basis.
Main responsibilities for the SEO/Outreach Manager
- Achieving monthly KPI around website traffic
- Write engaging and creative content
- Build key relationships with stakeholders
- Constantly strive for coverage and network opportunities
- Being current and up to date and what good look likes in 'pitching'
- Champion new ideas across all social media and engagement
- Keep invoices and finance paperwork accurate and up to date
- A genuine team player who shares knowledge and sees the overall success of the team as key
Required skills and attributes
- Natural talent for writing and communicating and the ability to produce engaging content in press releases
- Have an understanding of the PR and Social Media Industry
- Network and use contacts at every opportunity
- Knowledgeable on how to create traffic to website
- Experience using digital analytical tools
- Ability to communicate appropriately through a variety of mediums and audiences
- Share knowledge and take advantage learning opportunities when possible
- Be fast paced whilst being accurate all whilst prioritising
- Hold a degree with min. grade of 2:1 or above.
- Have a natural creative flair and will look for new and innovative ways to use this in their role
- Have a PR background and understand the uses and value of blogging graphics, copy etc.
- Have a sound understanding of content creation and understand the uses and value of HTML
- Passionate and knowledgeable in everything SEO, you will be working with SEO tasks on a day to day basis.
- Be confident, and show passion for the business when in meetings with clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a creative individual who is eager to learn and grow quickly in their role. Get in touch with our own award winning recruitment teams on 0161 832 1533 or apply directly online!
Apply for SEO/Outreach Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly