Communications Executive - 12 Month FTC
4 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Executive
- An exciting chance to work for a renowned travel company
- Sensational opportunities for career progression and personal development
The Role: What a fantastic opportunity this is for a Communications Executive to work across a number of different channels in order to promote the company's brand image and products.
As Communications Executive you will be required to:
- Implement PR Campaigns and Events
- Handle all media relations whilst protecting and promoting the brand
- Assist with the development and execution of the internal communications strategy
As Communications Executive you will need to:
- Have a strong level of experience in a communications role
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience in writing and distributing press releases
The Package for Communications Executive:
- Salary: £25,000 - £20,000
- Excellent company benefits
The Company: Employing over 100,000 members of staff and turning over £25 billion last year, this is one of the world's largest Airlines.
The location for the Communications Executive position is based in Heathrow.
Apply for Communications Executive - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly