Sales Account Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Household names and a great working environment! We have an amazing opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a leading digital media agency in Manchester City Centre!
Nestled in a quirky area of Manchester City Centre, you will find the office of this highly successful agency! Surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops, you'll have plenty of opportunities to indulge in everything that Manchester has to offer you! Our client has over 10 years' experience of working within the industry and they have generated numerous high profile campaigns for some major international brands. Over the years, they have managed to build up a friendly and talented team who exceed the client's expectations each and every time! Now they are in need of a dedicated Sales Account Manager to join the company and help drive it forward!
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to work with highly successful companies!
The Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement strategies which will manage and overcome any objections by working closely with the senior team members in order to improve their marketing efforts
- Make sure you have a great understanding of our industry, our media partnerships, planning and buying and our competitors
- Update the teams on any changes which occur within the industry and changes strategies wherever you seem fit
- Improve the agency's trading position by building strong agency relationships and ensure regular contact is made with your agency at all times
- Predict the sales pipeline revenues; highlighting any key opportunities which could bring in additional revenue for the company
- Respond to request- for - proposals whilst negotiating and closing any new business deals
- Ensure that production costs are kept within budget at all times
- Use the internal and external systems to carry out all required administrative tasks
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills are fundamental to the job
- Comfortable working independently as well as being a team player
- A creative individual who can work well under pressure without compromising the quality of work they produce
- Confident when liaising internally and externally with other people
- Able to develop and maintain great working relationships with clients and other third parties
- Enthusiastic about brand/lifestyle
- Excellent numeracy skills and ambitious to progress throughout your career
- Proficient when conversing in digital media terminology
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your managerial career! For more information contact our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly