3 days left
- Job Role
Bucks, £35K DOE
The agency is well established with a loyal client base and 35 full time staff. They are based in Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist market research agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation. This is particularly effective for those industries that sell through one or more channels such as automotive or IT.
My client is looking for a candidate that is curious, creative and innovative as well as having an eye for detail and a good knowledge of data analysis. An essential skill is the ability to critically evaluate data and turn it into compelling stories for their clients. The other aspect of the role will be the development and maintenance of their text mining libraries. This can be taught after joining but previous experience of text analytics (IBM, SPSS) would be an advantage.
- Turning large data sets into actionable insights and delivering clear stories
- Developing and maintaining the agency's existing text mining libraries
- Working with the Director of Insight to develop new and innovative products
- Work with the Research Manager to produce actionable results for both internal departments and clients
- Running text analytics for specified projects
Whats in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Private health-care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office
- Drive process improvements
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role
- 3 years hands on agency experience in a market research role
- Able to critically evaluate data & draw conclusions from analysis
- Great data visualisation skills & ability to create compelling reports/presentations
- Degree level equivalent
- Solid analytical skills with good attention to detail
- High level proficiency in both PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous experience of text analytics (IBM, SPSS)
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or directly.
Apply for Insight Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly