Marketing Executive - Content & SEO - Luxury - Up to 50k - London
What does your company do?
Our client is the UK’s only independent finance provider dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance. The company offers bespoke specialist finance for high performance, luxury and classic cars. Due to rapid growth we are now looking for a content marketer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be joining the company at a very exciting time. Over the first 6 months of 2016, they have invested heavily in building a strong, base digital marketing platform. Over the next 12 to 24 months, their aim is to establish and then cement the business as the leading digital in the high end vehicle finance market.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious marketer with a passion for innovation and creating growth. The successful candidate will work very closely with the key Directors. This client remains a tight knit team of c. 20 people where each individual has a key impact on our progress – and this is viewed as being a particularly important role for them. Although you will have a mix of responsibilities, there is a strong emphasis on driving business growth through organic search, social and email.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Core Duties include:
- Development of SEO strategy in close collaboration with the Directors.
- Onsite SEO auditing, reporting and analysis
- Onsite optimisation (updates of content, metadata, images etc in line with above audits / analysis)
- Development of social media strategy in close collaboration with the Directors.
- Monthly Social Media reporting and weekly analysis
- Social media channel optimisation in line with above analysis
- Development of big content / content marketing strategy in close collaboration with the Directors.
- Execute – or edit regular medium length content against a clear strategy to help optimise organic traffic development and conversions
- Execute big content pieces and the effective promotion of those projects against a clear strategy to help optimise organic traffic development and conversions
- Monthly email marketing reporting and weekly analysis
- Development of email marketing strategy in close collaboration with the Directors.
- Execute – or edit email comms against a clear strategy to help optimise CRM and conversions
- Liaison with tech team and content freelancers wherever needed to deliver above
- Weekly updates and regular liaison with Directors
Additional important Duties include:
- Brand guidance and guardianship – in terms of its execution on both the web site and their social channels -> both visual and written.
- Managing PR comms
- Collateral development (including copy-writing or editing): Magazine advertisements, POS materials
Other Additional Duties may include:
- Helping to spec / oversee new developments to help drive further growth of the business Events and sponsorships
- Assistance with the reporting and budget management of the company’s overall marketing programme
Ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Proven marketing background (minimum 2 years' marketing experience)
- Proven pedigree in delivering results via SEO, organic social and email
- Excellent written skills. Experience writing copy and working with copywriters and designers to deliver outstanding digital content
- Experience in the SEO-friendly PR cycle – outreaching content to bloggers, developing relationships with key influencers etc
- Experience working with developers to execute product / marketing improvements
- Experience of hands on working with content management systems (Eg Wordpress), email comms tools (eg Mailchimp) and CRM tools (eg Salesforce).
- Highly proactive, strong communicator, ability to drive projects forwards
Ideal additional experience / skills (not required, but helpful):
- Experience working with agencies / freelancers to deliver display and PR campaigns
- Some basic coding skills (eg HTML, PHP)
- Some basic design skills (eg Indesign, Photoshop)
Salary up to £50k depending on experience + bonus, health insurance, pension.
Apply for Marketing Executive - Content & SEO - Luxury - Up to 50k - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly